About Elizabeth Teixeira Attorney at Law
Attorney Elizabeth Teixeira is an expert in family law in Raynham, MA. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and earned her law degree from Suffolk University. She also studied at the University of Lisbon in Portugal and is fluent in Portuguese.
Elizabeth has been practicing family law for over 30 years. She has served as a Guardian ad Litem in divorce, custody, and parenting time cases, as well as in termination of parental rights cases. Her kind and compassionate manner helps ease the anxiety of going through a divorce or other family law matter. She is a strong advocate whose skill and experience will assist you in navigating complex family law issues.
Elizabeth is active in the community and volunteers for many local organizations. She is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association - Family Law Section, the Bristol County Bar Association, and the Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation.
- JD, Suffolk University Law School, 1987
- Certificate of Studies, University of Lisbon, 1981
- BA in Political Science/Concentration Portuguese Studies, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1981
- Massachusetts Bar Association - Family Law Section
- Bristol County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation